Use of this site is provided by us (Severn Trent Connect) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to us are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
4. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. We take no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and we have no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the copyright, trademarks, domain names and other intellectual property rights in all materials and information on this site belong to us or (if it has been licensed to us) to the licensor. All rights are reserved.
8. The copyright in this site is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is limited to downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use (or printing for your personal use). The content of this website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system or in any other publicly available form with prior written consent from us.
9. Any copying or adaptation of the content, layout or code of this Site, or the creation of an archive or database containing the Content (in whole or in part) for any business purpose or other commercial exploitation other than for the immediate purpose for which you have been given access and without the written consent from us is prohibited and will constitute copyright and/or trademark infringement.
10. If you download or print copies of the content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices in the original. All Severn Trent logos and associated phrases used on this site are Severn Trent trademarks and should not be used with the prior written consent from us.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.